Wednesday, February 24, 2016

It Would Probably Be a Good Idea to Actually REPORT My Research...

As I went through the list of source types that we would need as well as the sources Rebekah so kindly compiled for me, I found that I could use a lot of what she suggested. The sources suggested fit my thesis and arguments perfectly, and I could see a use for most of them. That being said, I went on the hunt for other sources I'd need as different types. I successfully found a single volume from an academic publisher that was also an ebook, and it will be of great use to me because it's about the science of loneliness and love. I do have to admit, finding a journal article from more than ten years ago was a bit difficult, but I found one eventually. I'll probably expand my paper to explore other roles in the allegory of the soul besides just the mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment