Monday, February 29, 2016

The Art of Procrastinating

Okay so if there is one thing I am amazing at it is procrastinating. I went to the library and did my research. I have had my sources for a couple of days now and I just have just put off writing about it. SO sorry about my lateness haha

So I went to the library and ended up using many online resources for my research. I feel more comfortable navigating the website and web for sources rather than actually going up and down cases of books. But anyways... I thought it was productive and fun to see all of the interesting resources I could find that had absolutely nothing to do with Wit, but completely helped out my essay!

And I've got to give a shout out to Jonah whose resources were seriously so perfect and the ideas he gave me really helped to improve my essay! So thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment