Friday, February 26, 2016

Library Time!

Ah! So, which much ado, I have finally collected all of the sources I will be using in expanding my essay. I decided to end up using two of Kayla's provided resources, including one that I (sadly) am not allowed to leave the library with without getting arrested. All is well! I shall take meticulous notes from it before I leave.

In other words, I believe I have met all of the requirements for the research. I will be using W;t itself as a reference, the film dictionary that I am not allowed to steal, an eBook on film adaptations, and two journal articles, one dated this year, I believe, and another dated 1987.

All in all, I think I have found some good sources to expand my work with! Some of them I did get pretty excited about. Again, thank you Kayla! Great help!

No comments:

Post a Comment