Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Research Report

Today is basically my only day to get any homework done, so I decided to knock the whole essay out while I was in the library.  I was able to find a lot of good sources, though it was hard to narrow down which ones I wanted to use and which directions I would take for the paper.  Eventually, I decided on focusing on the uses and a little of the history of metaphysical conceit.  I also released my inner grammar nerd and researched the uses of commas and semicolons and their distinct uses.

I'll admit, it was kind of hard to find a not-so-recent journal article! At least, harder than I expected.  But it happened, so that's all that matters.

Today has been really productive, though I don't love sitting in the library forever, especially when it's such a great day outside ;) Maybe this is what Vivian felt like as a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment